Polish studio The farm51 has revealed a new first-person shooter called ‘Adventurer’, showcasing the game via a stunning tech demo that details a game not all that unlike Naughty Dog’s popular Uncharted series.
The game is expected to be released on Xbox 360 and PC sometime in 2013, although, considering its obvious similarities with the PlayStation-exclusive Uncharted series, its possible that Sony might challenge its release.
The game follows treasure hunters and adventurers, “offering a combination of dynamic gunfights, engaging storyline, ingenious traps and mechanisms ensure an unforgettable experience of a native of Indiana Jones movies,” according to the developer’s description of the game.
The main features of the game
- A unique blend of classical cinema atmosphere of adventure-person shooter action game.
- The game combines action and exploration – shootings, car chases, puzzles.
- Avoid the guards left behind by the ancient treasures of the traps and use them to fight the enemies.
- Visiting exotic locations, including Egypt, the Arctic and ancient Mayan cities.
- Puzzles and mysteries, in which we use to solve the treasure hunter gear – unusual compass, notebook, treasure map, a flashlight, and even dynamite.
- Full story twists, international conspiracy, espionage, and organizations seeking powerful artifacts.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons of the era, from the guns on the Panzerfaust.
- The improvement of weapons and upgrade skills of the hero.
- The fascinating world of the 30s the last century – architecture, music, clothing, vehicles and weapons straight from the best Hollywood movies rogue.
- Multiplayer mode Treasure Hunt, in which the outside weapon you can use traps to eliminate enemies.