Strike the ball into the numbered squares in the court to count up to a set number before the timer runs out!
* Hit the different coloured squares in sequential order to count up to the required number.
* The number to be achieved rises with the levels of the game.
* Successful completion results in an increase of Groundstroke and volley stats allowing more effective play on court!
Serve the ball to strike the balloons and when the pop watch out for the ball being returned in different directions. Hit the ball back to pop more balloons until they have all gone!
* Improve your footwork and ability to judge the return of shots.
* Different balloons will result in different actions when struck, as the game progresses some balloons will not let you know where the ball is going until it hits!
* A successful game will increase your footwork stats enabling faster court coverage, turning and net rushing.
Knock the stones in to the different scoring zones to reach a required points total in this original take on curling which helps improve your ground strokes…
* Stones can be knocked into three different scoring zones, or a dead zone which sends the stone back to where it started.
* Play carefully though, in the later levels some stones cause negative scores!
* A successful game results in increased Stroke stats and an ability to adjust the angle and power of your stoke.
A classic game of bingo with a tennis twist! Add a tennis racket and the odd bomb to boot and you get a great way improves your groundstroke and volleys!
* Strike the numbers scrolling across a board at the back of the court to complete your bingo "card"!
* Hit the speed board to increase the speed of the board, useful if you desperately need that one number to come round that bit quicker…
* Successful completion results in increased Groundstroke and Volley skills.