Member Submitted

Dead Island Collectors Edition EB Exclusive

by Daseti Featured 21 Comments 23 Votes 3782 Views 28/06/2011 Back to News
EB Is offering an exclusive pre-order deal for Dead Island. The pre order bonus includes DLC codes for "The Ripper" weapon and the Bloodbath Arena. Turtle Beach headsets will be offered for each platform.

The Playstation 3 version will receive the P11 headset, XBOX 360 users will get their hand on an X11 headset and PC gamers will receive a Z2 headset.

The price for the collectors edition on PS3 and XBOX 360 will cost you AUD$129.95.
The PC version will only set you back AUD$109.95.
If you're in the market for a great gaming headset do not pass this offer up!

Dead Island will be released in Australia on September 9.

Pictures of the pre order deals below.

Link to us http://360.mmgn.com/News/Dead-Island-Collectors-Edition-EB-Exclus

Source: http://ebgames.com.au/

Tags: 360 beach dead EB exclusive game Island pc pre-order ps3 turtle xbox
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

More Info on Dead Island

Dead Island Dead Island Dead Island Dead Island Dead Island Dead Island Dead Island
Game Profile: Dead Island
Dead Island Australian Release: When it's done

Dead Island Collectors Edition EB Exclusive Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Awesome! Featured + Added photo (gotta make sure you add an image for future content so that there is a thumbnail for the article).

Looking forward to this game!
I added an image in the upload image section, must've been a bad size or something.
[Rage] I sent this to you like 3 hours ago Tano

Bloard said: I sent this to you like 3 hours ago Tano

You could have wrote it yourself and been first. :P

I wonder if this will be popular if they go chopping out the violent parts, I'm not buying a crappy edit if worse comes to worse I will try importing for the 'full' game.

winga26 said:

Bloard said: I sent this to you like 3 hours ago Tano

You could have wrote it yourself and been first.

Wanted Tano to write it for me cause im a lazy bitch. [Derp]
That's a pretty awesome price aswell, too bad I won't be getting this game at day one.
Thats Dirt cheap, It's got my Order !
Tempted!

noobi said: has this gone through classification yet? honestly thought this would get banned or toned down

I don't think it's been classified here yet, they should wait until August to see whether we get an R18+ rating or not.

If not, I hope this gets banned here! (evil)
Interesting might get it for a spare set of headphones
I WANT!!!!! =D =D =D
definately buying Dead Island now.
Can't you just import from Europe/US if it's banned or censored here?

kangle4 said: Can't you just import from Europe/US if it's banned or censored here?

Of course you can :) [if need be]
Just like we did for Mortal Kombat [Derp]

Bloard said: I sent this to you like 3 hours ago Tano

www.youtube.com/...
Hopefully if the 360 ones work with PC, I may consider this.
It should, my P11s work fine. They all have an audio jack and a usb.
...nice "collectors" edition... -_-
I want this game but eh, its gonna get banned for sure =/.

Sighstalia.
Really, Dead Island will be released in Australia on September 9. -_- [Facepalm]
Another great quality news posted on MMGN -_-