What games say about your boyfriend

34019 Views 123 Posts Social
According to Girlfriend magazine:

World Of Warcraft
Total nerd. This guy’s an easy catch. I doubt he talks to girls all that often but he’s probably pretty smart.

Tetris
The Tetris gamer is the best. He’s a problem solver, he’s neat, and he can build stuff.

Grand Theft Auto
If your boy is obsessed with a game where you run around stealing stuff and shooting people, he secretly wants to off someone.

[Facepalm]

Milky said: blokesmmgn.com is a winner. I'd visit there and write shit for it.


Then I can finally express how the guys mind works...this wouldn't stop woman from putting on a masks though [Shifty] we need a secret code like




















"moustache"


And just for the record

( . Y . )

Pilkingbod said:


Milky said: blokesmmgn.com is a winner. I'd visit there and write shit for it.


MMGN hottest 100 girls?

No point, everybody knows BundaH is #1!

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Which 1 are u? . Im the #23

Milky said:

Pilkingbod said:


Milky said: blokesmmgn.com is a winner. I'd visit there and write shit for it.


MMGN hottest 100 girls?

No point, everybody knows BundaH is #1!


Do we even have 100 :/

mikerulz8 said:
Do we even have 100 :/


Do FHM?

...yes

Good point

Matador said:

Beta said: I think the big mystery here is, why are you reading Girlfriend magazine?


The Mystery takes a new turn !



Obviously you haven't been playing enough tetris! [WTF]

LMA0 said: Im the #23


BS.
There is no such thing [Shifty]
Ecckk.. Who would be the Piratefag... *Shifty*
BHABHABHA lol
What about COD My GF says i play cod alot -.-
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
but i dont have a boyfriend What games say about your boyfriend
LOL ... I think if you flick towards the back pages they have some seriously funny F'd up things about female problems... [Shifty]
hmmmm im probably more like the piratefag, even though i just mod consoles not so much play games. but ive got a cute girlfriend so i dont give a damn.
Can I just say, @Mliky - you made me laugh so much. Thanks :)

Milky said: How would women like it if we did the same thing to them?
What food says about your girlfriend...
Toast - this bitch is lazy, if she only knows how to cook toast than she deserves to be punched in the face!
PB Sandwich - this bitch needs training, she needs to know that every good manwich has bacon in it. If she thinks PB is good by itself, tell her to **** off and add some bacon.
Stir-fry - wtf is this shit? Noodles? Veggies? Throw this boiling hot meal in your bitches face. Veggies are not for men, they are for gayboys.
A Plate of Bacon - this bitch is a keeper, she is clearly ignoring your doctors advice and giving you what you really need. Now we just have to teach her how to make it crispy.



Disagree Bacon is pretty yuck id much prefer any of the above then bacon lol especially a good stir fry is the best.
i think there was something on this on facebook haha
WTF

They left out COD and other FPS games :P

Jubilee said: WTF
They left out COD and other FPS games


Yeah but they kept Tetris in so at least they're up to date.

WOW gamers are smart... Are they... ****ing... Serious...
my boyfriend doesnt game (evil)
WTF who deleted my post? could've left the bottom part ffs [Shifty]

Anywho Micky is number #19 on that chart above & i'm sure he's proud to admit it =D

Also where is FPSfag on that list would've thought that would be #1 on the list :P
They don't have a "buysallofthemfag" so I will have to go with #2 *_*
thats pretty poor even for girlfriend mag, i bet some newbie on the team wrote that one up. usually they go a bit more in depth than that lol. or it was a last minute page filler haha.

Chazzy said: thats pretty poor even for girlfriend mag, i bet some newbie on the team wrote that one up. usually they go a bit more in depth than that lol. or it was a last minute page filler haha.


*Lead singer from Fall Out Boy.

ZePpLiNs said:

Chazzy said: thats pretty poor even for girlfriend mag, i bet some newbie on the team wrote that one up. usually they go a bit more in depth than that lol. or it was a last minute page filler haha.


*Lead singer from Fall Out Boy.


Hes a journalist? I thought he were a singer?

LDE said:

ZePpLiNs said:

Chazzy said: thats pretty poor even for girlfriend mag, i bet some newbie on the team wrote that one up. usually they go a bit more in depth than that lol. or it was a last minute page filler haha.


*Lead singer from Fall Out Boy.


Hes a journalist? I thought he were a singer?


He is, they got him to write the article...
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Xbox 360 Content

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

GOTY 2015: Best Game Of 2015

22/12/2015 Polls 18 15
Friendly Fire Show 122: The Finale

Friendly Fire Show 122: The Finale

Podcast 21/03 Articles 25 6
Friendly Fire Show 121's The Divided
Podcast 15/03 Articles 13 3
MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

MMGN.com in 2016 - Why there is no new content

MMGN 14/03 News 37 21
Australian game sales approach $3b, mostly digital
maxiboy 13/03 News 19 11
Target store in SA displays games in plain packaging

Target store in SA displays games in plain packaging

maxiboy 13/03 News 12 12
Friendly Fire Show 120: I swear, by the Sun and Moon...
Podcast 02/03 Articles 12 1
Friendly Fire Show 119: Weekend at Tano's

Friendly Fire Show 119: Weekend at Tano's

Podcast 23/02 Articles 10 1
Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Friendly Fire Show 118: R.I.P. Tano

Podcast 11/02 Articles 8 4

Community Content

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

Fallout-themed excuses to get the day off

09/11/2015 Blog 31 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

xcxcvxcv54 is now Level 23!

xcxcvxcv54 1 hour ago
Username

tfgghfgfh8 is now Level 20!

tfgghfgfh8 8 hours ago
Username

lapitna161 is now Level 8!

lapitna161 9 hours ago
Username

hdhcxjnfdj is now Level 11!

hdhcxjnfdj 9 hours ago
Username

lladyred63 is now Level 12!

lladyred63 9 hours ago
Username

mmoonbeam9 is now Level 10!

mmoonbeam9 10 hours ago
Username

mmoonbeam9 is now Level 9!

mmoonbeam9 11 hours ago
Username

hdhcxjnfdj is now Level 10!

hdhcxjnfdj 11 hours ago
Username

mmoonbeam9 is now Level 8!

mmoonbeam9 11 hours ago
Username

defsfgsdc is now Level 14!

defsfgsdc 11 hours ago