What games say about your boyfriend

21546 Views 123 Posts Social
According to Girlfriend magazine:

World Of Warcraft
Total nerd. This guy’s an easy catch. I doubt he talks to girls all that often but he’s probably pretty smart.

Tetris
The Tetris gamer is the best. He’s a problem solver, he’s neat, and he can build stuff.

Grand Theft Auto
If your boy is obsessed with a game where you run around stealing stuff and shooting people, he secretly wants to off someone.

[Facepalm]
lol wonder what they would say about fifa

Leasha said: HAHAHA what an awesome read. If you are looking for some more absolutely absurd advice check out this link...
www.cracked.com/...
No wonder young girls are so stupid.
*No offense to the smart young girls*


BWAHAHAHAHAHA


Milky said: How would women like it if we did the same thing to them?
What food says about your girlfriend...
Toast - this bitch is lazy, if she only knows how to cook toast than she deserves to be punched in the face!
PB Sandwich - this bitch needs training, she needs to know that every good manwich has bacon in it. If she thinks PB is good by itself, tell her to **** off and add some bacon.
Stir-fry - wtf is this shit? Noodles? Veggies? Throw this boiling hot meal in your bitches face. Veggies are not for men, they are for gayboys.
A Plate of Bacon - this bitch is a keeper, she is clearly ignoring your doctors advice and giving you what you really need. Now we just have to teach her how to make it crispy.


Nice.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Lol, me and Tsunamo was just talking about this when I saw this thread...

Bias much =D

Milky said: How would women like it if we did the same thing to them?
What food says about your girlfriend...
Toast - this bitch is lazy, if she only knows how to cook toast than she deserves to be punched in the face!
PB Sandwich - this bitch needs training, she needs to know that every good manwich has bacon in it. If she thinks PB is good by itself, tell her to **** off and add some bacon.
Stir-fry - wtf is this shit? Noodles? Veggies? Throw this boiling hot meal in your bitches face. Veggies are not for men, they are for gayboys.
A Plate of Bacon - this bitch is a keeper, she is clearly ignoring your doctors advice and giving you what you really need. Now we just have to teach her how to make it crispy.


You can write the the articles for the MMGN Men's Magazine.

nothing07 said:

Milky said: How would women like it if we did the same thing to them?
What food says about your girlfriend...
Toast - this bitch is lazy, if she only knows how to cook toast than she deserves to be punched in the face!
PB Sandwich - this bitch needs training, she needs to know that every good manwich has bacon in it. If she thinks PB is good by itself, tell her to **** off and add some bacon.
Stir-fry - wtf is this shit? Noodles? Veggies? Throw this boiling hot meal in your bitches face. Veggies are not for men, they are for gayboys.
A Plate of Bacon - this bitch is a keeper, she is clearly ignoring your doctors advice and giving you what you really need. Now we just have to teach her how to make it crispy.


You can write the the articles for the MMGN Men's Magazine.



Now that's an idea. Blokes.MMGN.com

Or Mate.MMGN.com ?
Blokes sounds more manly!
nofatchicks.mmgn
Bacon.mmgn.com
Blokes.MMGN.com

Do it!
I could write the alcohol, tattoos and hairstyle articles. =D
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Yeah I love it- basically if your boyfriend says he loves you and wants to marry you and proposes it means he actually hates you, is cheating on you and wants you dead...

Like chicks need any help with being mental cases, its already in our DNA.

@Milky, I think I just did a lil wee reading that- FREAKING GOLD!
FYI, I'm the lazy bitch that makes toast but I make it with bacon on the side... My god.. I have no idea what I am :P
What about Pokemon?

Ben said: nofatchicks.mmgn


+1
sausagefest.mmgn?
penor.mmgn
Well this thread took a wrong turn. :D

Ledski said: Well this thread took a wrong turn.


+1

Ledski said: Well this thread took a wrong turn.


Thanks to an admin. [Shifty]

So games and boyfriends and the like eh?
What Sonic games tell you about your man:
He's going way too fast all the time! Although finishing fast isn't always a good thing.

Sorry, I had to make a joke about it. Even if it was a bad one. :P
What if I play Tomb Raider? What does that say about me? What games say about your boyfriend

I<3HW said: What if I play Tomb Raider? What does that say about me?

Your man likes raiding peoples houses for a fun passtime.
Alright Lara. You would be called a brute of a pig because your mistreating woman.

Can we ever win? Possibly.

Tsunamo said:

I<3HW said: What if I play Tomb Raider? What does that say about me?

Your man likes raiding peoples houses for a fun passtime.


mikerulz8 said: Alright Lara. You would be called a brute of a pig because your mistreating woman.
Can we ever win? Possibly.


These are both true. What games say about your boyfriend
blokesmmgn.com is a winner. I'd visit there and write shit for it.

Milky said: blokesmmgn.com is a winner. I'd visit there and write shit for it.


MMGN hottest 100 girls?
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Xbox 360 Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 13
Publishers and tickets confirmed for EB Expo 2014
Gryllis 2 days News 2 7
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

Gryllis 2 days Reviews 2 8
Fox News implicates Dark Souls in murder

Fox News implicates Dark Souls in murder

Tano 2 days News 8 11
Trials Fusion review

Trials Fusion review

Tano 2 days Reviews 8 5
Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie ''without cause''

Destiny, Halo composer fired from Bungie ''without cause''

Gryllis 3 days News 2 9
Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Snoop Dogg to narrate Call of Duty: Ghosts, for realz

Tano 3 days News 9 7
Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

Tomb Raider 2 gameplay details surface

Tano 3 days News 4 6
Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Tano 3 days News 4 5

Community Content

A loser's review of FIFA 14
03/03/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

zurczner, tsubibo commented on Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Review

zurczner 2 hours ago
Username

CybaCowboy posted a news - Blade Kitten 2 DLC Coming to Steam!

CybaCowboy 5 hours ago
Username

CybaCowboy posted a news - Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection Release Dates Confirmed!

CybaCowboy 7 hours ago
Username

iSR, Mike2DMaxx4 commented on The Lego Movie review

iSR 8 hours ago
Username

zurczner, GunSlinger, DarkJibTEC commented on Anime.MMGN Member Interview - xxSoS

zurczner 15 hours ago
Username

Blak, Kenni commented on Anime.MMGN Member Interview - xxSoS

Blak 23 hours ago
Username

tsubibo, inubazh11 commented on Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

tsubibo 1 day ago
Username

commented on Pretend to be a plane in Cult Of The Wind

zurczner 1 day ago