What games say about your boyfriend

21623 Views 123 Posts Social
According to Girlfriend magazine:

World Of Warcraft
Total nerd. This guy’s an easy catch. I doubt he talks to girls all that often but he’s probably pretty smart.

Tetris
The Tetris gamer is the best. He’s a problem solver, he’s neat, and he can build stuff.

Grand Theft Auto
If your boy is obsessed with a game where you run around stealing stuff and shooting people, he secretly wants to off someone.

[Facepalm]
I think the big mystery here is, why are you reading Girlfriend magazine?
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I play GTA and I really don't want to kill anyone.

Well done, teen girl magazines, well done. You've reached the height of journalism yet again [Facepalm]

EDIT:

Beta said: I think the big mystery here is, why are you reading Girlfriend magazine?


+1

Ben said: According to Girlfriend magazine:
Tetris
The Tetris gamer is the best. He’s a problem solver, he’s neat, and he can build stuff.



Are they trying to suggest some gamers solely play tetris?
Just wow...

Beta said: I think the big mystery here is, why are you reading Girlfriend magazine?




The Mystery takes a new turn !
So.. I start playing Tetris in public, and then girls will flock to me?

Ben said: According to Girlfriend magazine:
World Of Warcraft
Total nerd. This guy’s an easy catch. I doubt he talks to girls all that often but he’s probably pretty smart...



=D =D Prepare for disappointment, girls.

Beta said: I think the big mystery here is, why are you reading Girlfriend magazine?



I buy it for the articles.



Oh wait, for the pictures.



Oh wait [MOG]
MY GOD!!!!!!!! FACEPALM [Facepalm] [Facepalm] [Facepalm]
amazingly accurate
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
That's the plan @Kerosanak I'm going to test it out right now.....

.....
....
...
..
.

Didn't work :(

Hellerphant said: That's the plan @Kerosanak I'm going to test it out right now.....
.....
....
...
..
.
Didn't work



They want WoW gamers. Smart and easy.

Kerosanak said: So.. I start playing Tetris in public, and then girls will flock to me?


Yes, that's exactly what will happen. What games say about your boyfriend

Kerosanak said: So.. I start playing Tetris in public, and then girls will flock to me?



Only if it's Tetris 2.
Time to test this theory.... [Shifty]
EDIT: Oh man this post didn't show up on my computer so I posted it again... down below...
im actually waiting for wow to arrive in the mail...


awwww yeah...
Soooo.... Colin McRae?

Is a talented driver with a good car (or atleast thinks he is), You don't have a chance of driving it.

Fevaulenko said: im actually waiting for wow to arrive in the mail...
awwww yeah...


Sell ya my account with a 85 shaman bla bla bla.
so me sitting on the crapper for an hour because i got distracted playing tetris is a good thing?

sjt333 said: so me sitting on the crapper for an hour because i got distracted playing tetris is a good thing?



From what I can gather.
Where's the famous call of duty? [Shifty]
HAHAHA what an awesome read. If you are looking for some more absolutely absurd advice check out this link...

www.cracked.com/...

No wonder young girls are so stupid.

*No offense to the smart young girls*
How would women like it if we did the same thing to them?


What food says about your girlfriend...

Toast - this bitch is lazy, if she only knows how to cook toast than she deserves to be punched in the face!

PB Sandwich - this bitch needs training, she needs to know that every good manwich has bacon in it. If she thinks PB is good by itself, tell her to **** off and add some bacon.

Stir-fry - wtf is this shit? Noodles? Veggies? Throw this boiling hot meal in your bitches face. Veggies are not for men, they are for gayboys.

A Plate of Bacon - this bitch is a keeper, she is clearly ignoring your doctors advice and giving you what you really need. Now we just have to teach her how to make it crispy.

Milky said: How would women like it if we did the same thing to them?
What food says about your girlfriend...
Toast - this bitch is lazy, if she only knows how to cook toast than she deserves to be punched in the face!
PB Sandwich - this bitch needs training, she needs to know that every good manwich has bacon in it. If she thinks PB is good by itself, tell her to **** off and add some bacon.
Stir-fry - wtf is this shit? Noodles? Veggies? Throw this boiling hot meal in your bitches face. Veggies are not for men, they are for gayboys.
A Plate of Bacon - this bitch is a keeper, she is clearly ignoring your doctors advice and giving you what you really need. Now we just have to teach her how to make it crispy.



You should write for Girlfriend magazine :P

Mirage said: Where's the famous call of duty?


I was surprised when I didn't see that on the list.
Also, they were NOT by an official staff member, but Patrick Stump, the lead singer of Fall Out Boy [Facepalm]

Leasha said: HAHAHA what an awesome read. If you are looking for some more absolutely absurd advice check out this link...
www.cracked.com/...
No wonder young girls are so stupid.
*No offense to the smart young girls*


OH GOD THAT IS HILARIOUS!!
"if he does something, he is cheating on you/hiding something from you/doesn't love you anymore"
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Xbox 360 Content

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 14
First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

Gryllis 13 hours News 12 20
Titanfall mythbusters

Titanfall mythbusters

Tano 19 hours News 0 6
Dragon Age: Inquisition Australian release date announced

Dragon Age: Inquisition Australian release date announced

Gryllis 19 hours News 0 8
Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

Gryllis 19 hours News 6 8
Watch Dogs has already inspired e-book //n/Dark Clouds

Watch Dogs has already inspired e-book //n/Dark Clouds

Gryllis 1 day News 2 6
Why do I still care about achievements and trophies?

Why do I still care about achievements and trophies?

Jickle 1 day Articles 8 9
Someone made a list of every video game ever made
Tano 1 day News 9 22
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

Gryllis 6 days Reviews 5 8

Community Content

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

Rumour: Resident Evil 7 will be announced at E3 2014

zurczner 2 days News 4 3
A loser's review of FIFA 14
03/03/2014 Blog 13 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Grid Autosport is racing onto last-gen platforms

chucky110 1 hour ago
Username

commented on Kenni in Japan

mesohorny 5 hours ago
Username

commented on The Lego Movie Review

kangle4 7 hours ago
Username

sjt333, Kayel commented on First image confirms new Call of Duty has a man in it

sjt333 9 hours ago
Username

alianzista just unlocked the The Collector achievement!

alianzista 9 hours ago