Halo 4

Featured 1154552 Views 437 Posts Xbox Software
Prices

EB - $88

ebgames.com.au/...

JB - $69

www.jbhifi.com.au/...

Big W - $68

www.bigw.com.au/...

Kmart - $69

shop.kmart.com.au/...
Getting pretty pumped for this.

Just watched a video of Grifball and god damn it looks awesome. Pity I have to work Tues but that wont stop me playing till I have to go to work.
With ac3 glitching, RE6 less than average (& not being RE) & NFS most wanted being raged at at. Im hanging out for this to bring me back to enjoyment. Ive watched enough gameplay and read too many reviews for this to be a let down.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
I'm so pumped for Halo 4 it's not funny. I need a good MP game. This year has been good for my RPG cravings but I need a decent FPS. Halo is back babyyyy.

I'm just so annoyed that I might miss the midnight launch due to my car needing to be re-registered and being the only way for me to get there. But I'll figure out something, nothing's gonna stop me kicking some ass online like it's the good old Halo 2 XBL days.
yea its funny how at e3 when halo 4 was announced, i never was that excited. i was more interested in splinter cell and other games. but lately i have been SUPER hyped for halo 4 for some reason. it just looks sooo good. and i care more about campaign than multiplayer
This is perhaps the best 1st person shooter ever the story is outstanding for me the game is a perfect 10 :)

gammaray13 said: This is perhaps the best 1st person shooter ever the story is outstanding for me the game is a perfect 10



Really? it's just another Halo isn't it? Guess i'll see in 24 hours.
Might be a bit late, but where would be the best place to preorder Halo 4?

OllyEbbz said:

gammaray13 said: This is perhaps the best 1st person shooter ever the story is outstanding for me the game is a perfect 10


Really? it's just another Halo isn't it? Guess i'll see in 24 hours.




You keep saying that. I don't understand why you mean.

Anyway, this is the best Halo imo. The core experience is the same but the campaign is better and the multiplayer a lot of fun.
I stumbled into the MyGames department and found this [MOG]

Awwww yeahhhhh. If I knew you guys had it in now, I would have woken up and gone into the office to buy one instead of from EB. :P
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Tyrus said: Awwww yeahhhhh. If I knew you guys had it in now, I would have woken up and gone into the office to buy one instead of from EB.



You could still come in.

I think. I dunno, might be sold out.

I don't work for MyGames [Shifty]
You guys do home delivery yes?

Ben said:

Tyrus said: Awwww yeahhhhh. If I knew you guys had it in now, I would have woken up and gone into the office to buy one instead of from EB.


You could still come in.
I think. I dunno, might be sold out.
I don't work for MyGames



Ahh too late. You've lost a sale to EB. :P

Haha nah it sucks but I made the pre-order ages ago and paid all of it off. :(

On another note: going to absolutely smash the MP on this.

winhhh said: Might be a bit late, but where would be the best place to preorder Halo 4?


winhhh said:

winhhh said: Might be a bit late, but where would be the best place to preorder Halo 4?





www.jbhifi.com.au/...

Ben said: I stumbled into the MyGames department and found this



That M rating on the box, is that a sticker or printed on? Damn ugly if so.

Beta said:

OllyEbbz said:

gammaray13 said: This is perhaps the best 1st person shooter ever the story is outstanding for me the game is a perfect 10


Really? it's just another Halo isn't it? Guess i'll see in 24 hours.


You keep saying that. I don't understand why you mean.
Anyway, this is the best Halo imo. The core experience is the same but the campaign is better and the multiplayer a lot of fun.



I do love Halo and i'm looking forward to this one but after Reach I was growing bored of the same old formula. People go on about this one being so great but isn't it just like the rest? or does it feel fresh?
Ah man, I could get this at midnight but that means I have to spend an extra $20 :(

edit: Updated the OP for local prices.

Mirage said: Ah man, I could get this at midnight but that means I have to spend an extra $20
edit: Updated the OP for local prices.



Why would you have to spend an extra 20 bucks?
Do you have to have a pre order to get it at midnight launch at JB???

Azza said:

Mirage said: Ah man, I could get this at midnight but that means I have to spend an extra $20
edit: Updated the OP for local prices.


Why would you have to spend an extra 20 bucks?



I live 5 minutes away from a Big W and will most likely will get it from there, but if the temptation breaks me I'll most likely buy it from Eb which is $20 more :'@

Homedad said: Do you have to have a pre order to get it at midnight launch at JB???



I asked something similar the other day (but for EB) and was told no:

wii.mmgn.com/...
Also, a picture list of the available armours for MP:

imgur.com/...

Mirage said:
I live 5 minutes away from a Big W and will most likely will get it from there, but if the temptation breaks me I'll most likely buy it from Eb which is $20 more



You could just price match...

Mirage said: Also, a picture list of the available armours for MP:
imgur.com/...

Oh, man, such a different variety this time around. There's at least 3-4 different helmets I want to rock out.

Shame there's no CQB helmet...
My goal is to smash legendary first day so I unlock the Master Chief armor and look like a badass on day one [MOG]

Azza said:

Mirage said:
I live 5 minutes away from a Big W and will most likely will get it from there, but if the temptation breaks me I'll most likely buy it from Eb which is $20 more


You could just price match...



EB won't price match unless the store is in their area or until the store is open :(
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Xbox 360 Content

Most Anticipated September Game

Most Anticipated September Game

26/08/2015 Polls 5 10
Skylanders SuperChargers playable on iPad/iPhone

Skylanders SuperChargers playable on iPad/iPhone

Gryllis 14 hours News 1 4
The Phantom Pain Blueprint & Cassette Location Guide

The Phantom Pain Blueprint & Cassette Location Guide

Tano 19 hours Articles 0 3
Xbox knew 2015 would be the big year before launch

Xbox knew 2015 would be the big year before launch

Gryllis 19 hours News 0 2
Here's what new in FIFA 16's Career Mode

Here's what new in FIFA 16's Career Mode

Gryllis 19 hours News 2 2
Advanced Warfare's final DLC Reckoning out on PS4, PC

Advanced Warfare's final DLC Reckoning out on PS4, PC

Gryllis 21 hours News 0 5
Konami gets MGS fan art removed after Kojima posts
Gryllis 21 hours News 3 4
First trailer for the BBC's drama on GTA controversy

First trailer for the BBC's drama on GTA controversy

Gryllis 21 hours News 0 2
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition art interview

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition art interview

Gryllis 1 day Articles 0 2

Community Content

What's it really like going to E3?

What's it really like going to E3?

12/06/2015 Blog 5 0