GTA lV Uncensored patch ?

3121 Views 13 Posts Locked Xbox Software
Just read a patch was released to uncensor gta completely, not sure if this is old news, but seeing as i am getting the oz version of gta in a couple of days i was wondering if anyone knows if this patch is actually available for us as well ?

SktzoFrnic said: Just read a patch was released to uncensor gta completely, not sure if this is old news, but seeing as i am getting the oz version of gta in a couple of days i was wondering if anyone knows if this patch is actually available for us as well ?



I haven't had to update yet so I'm not sure if we will.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
nevermind, i just read that it's only when u download lost and the damned, lost and the damned will be totally uncensored, but the original gta will still be censored.

SktzoFrnic said: nevermind, i just read that it's only when u download lost and the damned, lost and the damned will be totally uncensored, but the original gta will still be censored.



Some of the reports I read made it sound as though it patched the whole game. I think the reporting was a bit sketchy on this one.
A lot of people have been getting different results with this. My, originally censored, version of GTA 4 is now completely uncensored.

For the record, total hype is all the uncensored version is. The only difference I could notice was a bit more blood and now you can see the hookers riding you in the vehicle. Wow

Apparently people over in Europe somewhere who had the uncensored version have now had their version censored through the tLatD. They are mad cut.
I have been following this and the patch censored the uncensored version (Now Fixed and back to Uncensored) but the Censored version which got uncensored by the patch is still uncensored. But this is talk that another patch will come out to censor it again.

ZOIDBERG said: I have been following this and the patch censored the uncensored version (Now Fixed and back to Uncensored) but the Censored version which got uncensored by the patch is still uncensored. But this is talk that another patch will come out to censor it again.



Wtf for, I haven't checked mine yet but if I find it uncensored I'm never gonna let them patch it back..... until I have to get the next chapter I guess.
You can always just clear any patch by clearing your xbox's cache.
Is this patch only for PC? If not how do u apply it to you xbox 360? and where do you get it from?
When I downloaded lost and damned it uncensored gta 4 and lost and dammed.
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

BarraCuda said: Is this patch only for PC? If not how do u apply it to you xbox 360? and where do you get it from?

no it's not, the pc version has always been uncensored and the add on pack which did it is only available to the 360 version.
OK i will have to get the DLC then thanks
Wait, I'm getting an uncensored GTA IV, if I get TLATD what will happen?
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Xbox 360 Content

Your most wanted game of November?

Your most wanted game of November?

29/10/2014 Polls 18 27
GTA V will support last-gen for as long as possible

GTA V will support last-gen for as long as possible

Gryllis 2 days News 0 3
Xbox Store Countdown to 2015 sale on now

Xbox Store Countdown to 2015 sale on now

Gryllis 3 days News 2 1
GTA V Online Heists - Why did it take so long?

GTA V Online Heists - Why did it take so long?

Tano 3 days News 0 6
Win a Halo prize pack with MCC, Vanguard + Astro A50

Win a Halo prize pack with MCC, Vanguard + Astro A50

Win on MMGN 3 days News 2 3
MMGN Game Of The Year 2014 voting now open

MMGN Game Of The Year 2014 voting now open

Tano 4 days News 3 24
Xbox One in 2015: The big exclusives

Xbox One in 2015: The big exclusives

Tano 5 days Articles 10 2
New teams and player faces added to PES 2015

New teams and player faces added to PES 2015

Gryllis 5 days News 1 3
GAEMS Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment review

GAEMS Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment review

Gryllis 6 days Articles 3 16

Community Content

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

Awesome Gaming Stuff Of Tomorrow, Today! Vol. 3

02/09/2014 Blog 11 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Eminem - The Monster (Explicit) ft. Rihanna

William614 28 mins ago
Username

I am getting acquainted my new MMGN Account

William614 43 mins ago
Username

William614 just unlocked the Welcomed achievement!

William614 55 mins ago
Username

vietnhamit is now Level 2!

vietnhamit 13 hours ago
Username

Wazzzzzzup, Spidamnky commented on Win a Sony Mobile Prize Pack! Including an Xperia Z3, PlayStation 4 and Game Cave

Wazzzzzzup 23 hours ago