Post Your Setup

35503 Views 417 Posts Xbox Hardware
aight, ill start, heres mine =)

au.youtube.com/



very fisrt video uploaded <3 kinda ****ty but still /win
nice setup jorgan
thanks =]
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
heres mine:
SET UP

GAMES
Vile nice.

y have u not been telling me that u hv DOA4 and why do i never see u playing it.


my new and updated Setup
because i hate it,im not good at it.its way to hard ill verse you and i can learn.but maybe another time.and see the black case near the games,well infront of the games.that what i hold all the games in so i don't have to open the cases all the time to get out the games,its already full
Pact, may I ask why you use a wireless device when your router is right next to you, shouldn't you use a modem cable = faster speed?
where i cant see a modem i can see the router but no modem?


My setup, with BenQ E2200HD monitor running the xbox on HDMI and my computer on VGA.
And of course a custom faceplate.
holy crap thats an awesome set up,is that the screen you watch me sniper you on?nah but really nice set up how much was that screen
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Xivion said: Pact, may I ask why you use a wireless device when your router is right next to you, shouldn't you use a modem cable = faster speed?



if I pull it out it wont work lol, it is connected via ethernet

vile19 said: holy crap thats an awesome set up,is that the screen you watch me sniper you on?nah but really nice set up how much was that screen



$270!

And no, this is the screen I use to whoop your ass on
hahaha ill verse you again later?but it will be hardcore mode which means PISTOLS ONLY probably verse you tomorrow if you can?

vile19 said: heres mine:

SET UP



GAMES







rich bitch!

Chumpanzee said: vile19 said: holy crap thats an awesome set up,is that the screen you watch me sniper you on?nah but really nice set up how much was that screen

$270!

And no, this is the screen I use to whoop your ass on



Thats cheap! Is it 22"? Where'd you get it from?

vile19 said: hahaha ill verse you again later?but it will be hardcore mode which means PISTOLS ONLY probably verse you tomorrow if you can?



Haha, can't tonight, but yeh, tomorrow should be good.

mattc said: Chumpanzee said: vile19 said: holy crap thats an awesome set up,is that the screen you watch me sniper you on?nah but really nice set up how much was that screen

$270!

And no, this is the screen I use to whoop your ass on

Thats cheap! Is it 22"? Where'd you get it from?



Yeh, 22" Full HD, 16:9 resolution. Its a Benq E2200HD monitor. I got it from Megabuy.com.au, but theres lots of other online stores & computer stores that sell it.
Ok here is my setup.

This is a 32" Samsung LCD 1980 x 1080i in xbox mode, I also have a 40" LG in the lounge, had about 80 games but sold many, now have around 40, they are stored im both sides of the cabinet which slide out.



Mine.

This was ages ago though, I have way more games now.
I'd post mine but I don't have a 360 ...yet

Kirbz said:
Mine.


This was ages ago though, I have way more games now.



DAYM!
let me know when you have a garage sale
damn KIRBZ do u even play or r u just a collector
Kirbz great set up, I'm assuming your a collector, if so got to get rid of those platinum games lol. I've got one platinum PS2 and one classic XBOX in my collection of like 52 games and it brings down the entire lot.
vile. I hope those discs sitting on the dresser aren't your Xbox games lol. tsk tsk

TheXtreme said: damn KIRBZ do u even play or r u just a collector

Yeah I play most of the time, but I'm more of a collector cause I don't play like hardcore.
Damn, my best games are Gears of War 2, Halo 3 and Skate 2...

Although I have a lo of backups from before.

I'll put mine up as soon as I make it look presentable.
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Xbox 360 Content

Destiny beta - What do you think?

Destiny beta - What do you think?

21/07/2014 Polls 2 5
How many digital subscriptions can we handle?

How many digital subscriptions can we handle?

Gryllis 14 hours Articles 4 10
Watch Assassin's Creed: Unity's Arno save a lady

Watch Assassin's Creed: Unity's Arno save a lady

Gryllis 17 hours News 0 4
CoD: Advanced Warfare campaign trailer

CoD: Advanced Warfare campaign trailer

Tano 18 hours News 6 9
CoD: Advanced Warfare collector's editions for Aus
Gryllis 18 hours News 3 5
Chuck Norris: The Game revealed?
Tano 19 hours News 4 9
First look at Agent 47 in the new Hitman movie

First look at Agent 47 in the new Hitman movie

Tano 19 hours News 3 6
Bungie responds to Destiny concerns

Bungie responds to Destiny concerns

Tano 1 day News 1 2
Australia's plans to crackdown on piracy leaked

Australia's plans to crackdown on piracy leaked

Gryllis 1 day Articles 15 12

Community Content

My proudest individual achievement

My proudest individual achievement

5 days ago Blog 10 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

commented on Hitman’s Barcode

Shahinu177 1 hour ago
Username

Tano, Pilkingbod, tsubibo, maxiboy commented on The World According to Chuck Norris could be the best game ever made

Tano 14 hours ago
Username

commented on How many digital subscriptions can we handle?

Tano 14 hours ago
Username

commented on The Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover - Comic Con 2014

Gryllis 18 hours ago
Username

barters81, 1wiierdguy commented on EA Access subscription service coming to Xbox One

barters81 18 hours ago
Username

commented on The Last Of Us: Remastered - Picking it up?

barters81 18 hours ago
Username

M@ndyz, maxiboy commented on A staggering amount of PC gamers have no online security

M@ndyz 19 hours ago
Username

Wayno104, chucky110, Tano and other 2 users commented on Australian government's plans to crackdown on online piracy leaked

Wayno104 20 hours ago