Duke Nukem Forever Discussion

Featured 86080 Views 801 Posts PS3 Software

Get the Adobe Flash Player to see this video.


OUT NOW!!!
Omfg holy shit I want this!!!! Hail to the king baby!
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
hell yeah!
the DUKEEEEEE is back!!
I wonder which joker inject stuff into pigs to make them fly. [Shifty]
About freaking time!
does anyone know what engine it will be on?
coz i know they changed engines during the development way back.
who wants some?
Duke Nukem is back again? Can't help but remain sceptical unfortunately, I think it could likely be an epic failure.
OOoooo... www.kotaku.com.au/... [Derp]

(not for kids photo gallery)
Lol, was about to post that. Wow, this actually looking great.
Maybe all those delay announcement was just some decoy so they can develop the game in peace. :P
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
The graphics look really good, can't wait for this :D
hopefully gearbox can ramp it up
Shake it baby.
gearbox better not let it fail
Duke Nuken 3D is available for download for free, good time filler until this gets released...

Guyver said: Duke Nuken 3D is available for download for free, good time filler until this gets released...


holy crap, link?

optimusgoz said:

Guyver said: Duke Nuken 3D is available for download for free, good time filler until this gets released...


holy crap, link?




vision.gel.ulaval.ca/... I haven't tried this on Win7 yet but it was running nice on Vista.
And to think I paid for it on XBLA...
I hear this could be released by next February.
Probably turn out to be a complete failure

Matrix6 said: I hear this could be released by next February.



I believe it is anyway?

chucky110 said: Probably turn out to be a complete failure



Most likely. Although I'm pretty curious to see how it turns out at east.
may apparently. hopefully the demo comes well before then, i have a code for it

chucky110 said: Probably turn out to be a complete failure



Sad But True, Fingers Crossed it will have at least a decent MP

Cryman said:

chucky110 said: Probably turn out to be a complete failure


Sad But True, Fingers Crossed it will have at least a decent MP



I think the focus has been on single-player from the start? I mean, I know development started AGES ago and they would have branched off, but I think Forever will be single-player focused. No doubt they'll have multiplayer though. It'd be ridiculous not to.

Gaetano said:


Cryman said:


chucky110 said: Probably turn out to be a complete failure


Sad But True, Fingers Crossed it will have at least a decent MP


I think the focus has been on single-player from the start? I mean, I know development started AGES ago and they would have branched off, but I think Forever will be single-player focused. No doubt they'll have multiplayer though. It'd be ridiculous not to.



Getting the report button mixed up a bit as reply lol, I just reported an admin, lol!

True, Even if it's a flop, it will still appeal to us older gamers
 
Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Featured Xbox 360 Content

Most Anticipated September Game

Most Anticipated September Game

26/08/2015 Polls 3 9
MGS V The Phantom Pain servers still down and out
Tano 16 hours News 5 4
Hideo Kojima reflects on MGSV: The Phantom Pain

Hideo Kojima reflects on MGSV: The Phantom Pain

Gryllis 17 hours News 0 3
Pre-order 'bonuses' with the biggest games of 2015

Pre-order 'bonuses' with the biggest games of 2015

Gryllis 18 hours Articles 3 9
Jarryd Hayne added to Madden NFL 16 Ultimate Team

Jarryd Hayne added to Madden NFL 16 Ultimate Team

Gryllis 21 hours News 3 6
10 cool tricks and secrets in The Phantom Pain

10 cool tricks and secrets in The Phantom Pain

Tano 23 hours Articles 0 1
The Phantom Pain dog companion: How to unlock

The Phantom Pain dog companion: How to unlock

Tano 1 day News 3 5
The Phantom Pain Mother Base Upgrade Guide

The Phantom Pain Mother Base Upgrade Guide

Tano 1 day Articles 5 3

Community Content

What's it really like going to E3?

What's it really like going to E3?

12/06/2015 Blog 5 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Always so hard being a noob :|

portagamer 13 hours ago
Username

eveevea shared a story - How to recover samsung galaxy sms?

eveevea 13 hours ago
Username

Skiparoo is now Level 4!

Skiparoo 16 hours ago
Username

commented on MGS V The Phantom Pain servers still down and out

Matrix6 16 hours ago
Username

commented on Most Anticipated September Game

MezFunky 16 hours ago
Username

Skiparoo is now Level 3!

Skiparoo 19 hours ago
Username

commented on Jarryd Hayne added to Madden NFL 16 Ultimate Team

Matrix6 19 hours ago
Username

dru80c, Matrix6 commented on Star Wars Battlefront beta confirmed for October on PS4, Xbox One and PC

dru80c 20 hours ago